Junior JAVA Developer | Innovative Banking Project
Základné udaje o pozícii resp. projekte
01.07. | 01.08.2023
4.000 - 4.500 EUR/month
Gain a unique opportunity to join a revolutionary project for a prestigious Slovak bank as a Java developer. Help us transform the banking industry and become part of a team that is shaping the future of banking systems.
• Develop modern Java applications for banking systems in collaboration with a team of experienced professionals.
• Work with the latest technologies, including the Quarkus framework from RedHat and Spring Boot.
• Create REST APIs and manage a PostgreSQL database.
• Collaborate with the frontend team using React technology.
• Utilize the benefits of cloud technologies, especially AWS.
• Participate in agile project management and work with a delivery manager.
• Contribute to the cloudification of applications.
• Build experience in various project roles and mentor junior developers.
• Membership in APM.Digital club - become APM Expert
• Beer box for each APM Expert
• 100% work from home
• Multisport card
• Flexible working hours
• Tax and social counseling for freelancers
• Work with the most modern tools on the market in all areas
• Young team, frequent team building
• An opportunity to work on an innovative project for a prominent Slovak bank
• The chance to gain experience with the latest technologies and practices in the banking industry
• Flexible working hours and the possibility of remote work
• The opportunity to travel for initial project meetings in Bratislava.
• Experience in Java development and knowledge of Java SE/EE.
• Experience with the Quarkus framework from RedHat and/or Spring Boot.
• Flexibility and ability to work independently.
• Experience with agile project management is a plus.
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic environment with diverse tasks.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
The position is suitable for candidates with education
university I. degree
university II. degree
university III. degree
education in the field of IT
Slovak or Czech speaking
English Language - upper intermediate (B2)
Number of years of experience
Minimum 2 years of experience
Information concerning the recruitment process
• We will give feedback to all candidates invited to the interview